Monday, November 19, 2012

Boise Temple Dedication & Larissa's mission call


Hey everyone!
It was an awesome week! we didn't get as much teaching in as we would like but we had some fun and did some work. Haha sounds like all of you had a pretty good week as well! 

We went on 2 day exchanges last week which was pretty interesting! I got to go out of my area for a bit and meet some new people which was cool! I am grateful for the area I'm in though cuz that area only teaches like 8 lessons a week which is pretty tough. We got a few solid days in our area which was good though! The Boise Temple was dedicated yesterday and we got to go to all 3 sessions of the dedication! President Monson was there and so was Elder Bednar along with 2 members of the seventy. It was awesome! They talked a lot about family history and how it is apart of temple work and how the Temple is set apart to literally be the house of the Lord and yeah a bunch of really cool stuff. The Hosanna shout was really cool and the dedicatory prayer was amazing. I studied in 2Chr and 1Kings when Solomon dedicated the temple in Jarusalem in between sessions and it was really neat to be able to compare the 2 events. In the last session President Monson shut his binder and just talked by impression for about 20mins which was amazing! It will be so nice to beable to use the Temple now! we get to go once a month now!! Isn't that awesome! 

ahaha we found a new Mexican gangsta investigator last night which will be pretty interesting to teach lol! we tried to teach him about Joesph Smith but it when over his head haha. He did say he felt something which is good. This is the last week of my 2nd transfer! That's pretty crazy how time has flown! I got to hang out with Brayton for awhile the other day!!!! its pretty crazy that he's going home soon. 

Sooo as you probably know Larissa got her mission call!!!!! Argentina Bahia Blanca!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is so crazy!!!!!! I am so happy you guys all get to spend Thanksgiving together! that is way cool and makes me really happy! well I'm glad you all had a good week! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! I love you all a ton and am gunna miss you on Thursday! haha make a leamon marangue( I have no idea how to spell that word...) and eat it up for me!! I'm going to be spending it with some members so don't worry I'll be taken care of! Love your Elder Macfarlane!

No comments:

Post a Comment