Monday, March 24, 2014

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy cow I miss you guys! But I'm having a blast! I don't have a ton of time to email today so this might be short.. Its been a little weird being a missionary but its been super natural at the same time if that makes sens haha. Like it amazed me how many of the rules and lessons and all of that that i have forgot but I'm getting it back pretty quick! Hahaha I guess right now I have an excuse to go do something crazy lol ;) But anyways its just been so good to be back! I started to tear up when I got on the plane to twin because it really hit me that I'm actually here and I'm actually going to be a missionary again! My comps name is E Manygoats and He's way cool! He's a Navaho Indian so thats been super fun! He is super hard working and very obedient so we have gotten along awesomely! :) We have kinda a slow ward right now.. But we are working hard to pick the work back up! and we are already starting to see blessings!!! and yaaa we only cover one ward!!!! its crazy! I have no idea how to work with just 1 but I'm learning ;)

The mission has grown a ton!!! I'm like some kind of urban legend because almost all the missionaries here now came out since I've been home.. Hahahaha President Curtis was excited to have some experience but he's in for a  bit of a surprise.. haha I'll get it back though!!! Something I have been studying along with freaking everything I need to get caught up on is the power of giving ourselves completely over to the Lord. Like I'm going to try as hard as I can to do his will but also I earnestly want to do his will and only his will. I studied a talk called the fourth missionary that can apply to all of us about learning to consecrate our lives to the Lord. I feel so blessed to be here :) Thank you for getting me back out here and all of the love and support I've felt. I love you all so much but I feel grateful to be apart for a bit and give myself to this work.. not that I'm glad to be gone ;) but I'm grateful that you all are willing to help me spend this time serving!! it means the world! I have more specific next week! I got to go!
Pray and love and be happy!!!
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment