Thursday, September 6, 2012

Made it to Boise!

Hey Everyone! 

I'm in boise now!! haha we got in on Tuesday and President Cannon was there to greet us and he took us back to the mission home and we ate and had some training meetings and a testimony meeting! it was pretty awesome and long haha. Anyways on wensday we ate breakfast with the President and his wife and had some more meetings and eventually got asigned our first companions! 



My comps name is Elder Nicholls, he's from Zimbabwi haha he has kind of a crazy accent but he knows what he's doing and is willing to workhard so thats good! He's what they call my training companion soo we get alittle extra time in the morning for training type stuff. After we got our companions we left for our area and got striaght to work! we had 2 apointments and a dinner on the first day and we also tracked and visted some optential investigators! They deffinitely throw you in quick! anyways today so far we've taught a lesson and we have 4 more appiontments and a dinner apointment tonight. It deffinitely seems like we are gunna stay busy! 


Anyways my P-day is monday, President Cannon just wanted me to send a brief email home to let yall know that I got here safe and I'm doing alright! annnnd send m Letters!!!! I promise to write back on Monday!! Hope all is well and I love you guy's a ton! It really does feel good to teach lessons to actual people and see how the message touches them!!! 

Love ya!!! yo son/bro 

Elder Macfarlane haha
P.S My area is called Nampa Idaho! Its a agricultural comunity about 15mins outside Boise and yes I'm on a bike. Haha I'll send ya pictures! 
Shuttle to the airport - leaving MTC for Boise!
Boise Airport!

No comments:

Post a Comment